Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Babies are all Growing UP!


I could not have imagined 5 years ago, this moment in time. I could not have dreamed that I would be blessed with such loving, inquisitive, vibrant, life-loving little angels. Yes, Jada and Jamal (aka.. Bonnie and Clyde...aka Thing 1 and Thing 2) are 5 years old now. And they remind Mommy and Daddy everyday that they have crossed into this new found level of maturity. " I can cook by myself... I'm 5 now!" " I can comb my own hair... I'm 5 now!" "Nope, don't help me... I'm 5 now!" "I don't have to go to bed yet.... I'm 5 now!" They are so excited about Kindergarten this September and so is the rest of the family. Mama..... I understand why 25 years ago, you had the kindergarten-breakdown in the parking lot of my school. I just hope I make it to the parking lot so they won't see me cry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jada and Jamal this is auntie Roz. I am so looking forward to the both of you going into kindergarten because you guys are little scholars!!!! Dont be afraid just have lots of fun and show them all what your workin with. I luv you with all of my heart and I am going to miss the both of you. HUGS and kisses LUV AUNTIE ROZ

JaY said...

Ahhhh! I met them before their 2nd birthday. I can't believe how big they are. Love you guys. Keep growing big.